Compatible with all high definition TriCaster models, TriCaster VSE2, using proprietary NewTek LiveSet™ technology, includes specially designed VSE Sets that produce real-time reflections and specular highlights, and have a wide range of elements that you can edit.
Look bigger than you are – or than your location will allow – with beautifully designed, lifelike virtual sets that match your own brand of programming. With Virtual Set Editor 2.0, you can easily create authentic, professional environments that dramatically raise your production value, coupled with dazzling visual effects that make an impression on your audience.
With customizable sets that support up to four live video sources at the same time – scaled, rotated, even mapped to 3D shapes - and dynamic virtual camera movements in 3D space, Virtual Set Editor opens up a completely new world of possibilities for your show. No longer bound by the limitations of conventional set design, like budget, space, and construction, or the imitation virtual sets of basic layering applications, you can realize your vision with explicit detail. Multiple stages. Lavish set pieces. Curved virtual video walls. Unique sets for every show. Let your imagination run wild, as everything is within reach.
Virtual Set Editor comes with the innovative Animation Store Creator, hosting the powerful TransWarp effects engine. Whisk viewers away to the distinct locations of your virtual studio using customized full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio. And add flair to your branded elements with real-time cloth dynamics, warped animated 3D effects and transformations, or motion overlays.
- Collaborative workflow, with the convenience of installing as a TriCaster system add-on or as standalone application for external workstations*
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections specular highlights
- User-friendly controls for quick and easy creation, right out of the box
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements—even while live
- Effortless import of layered PSD files—including keyed out areas—to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster high definition model
- Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster high definition model
NewTek Virtual Set Editor 2